This course is based on the German course “Unternehmensführung 4.0 mit Governance, Risk und Compliance” and contains the most important topics / core topics of the German course.
1) Introduction: “At a Glance and Overview”: The facts a1) Introduction: “At a Glance and Overview”: The facts and the story
2) “Doing the right thing correctly“: The Prudent Businessman 4.0
3) Mitigating effects on liability and other value contributions of a digitized Integrated management system 4.0
4) Which management system(s) and how many standards for digitization and GRC does the manager need?
5) Terms that the “Prudent Businessman” and his employees need to know
6) What does digitization of business processes and enrichment with GRC methods and tools mean?
7) Company, environment, interested parties, risk and SWOT analyses: Everyone wants the same thing: No weakness in digitization and GRC
8) “Ready for takeoff”: The new tone from the top in the “Corporate Airship”
9) Governance: Interaction of corporate bodies, conscientious corporate governance and supervision
10) New goals in a new world
11) (Digitization) Vision / goals / strategy / planning
12) “Why does it often not work?”: Homo irrationalis versus fit & proper: Behavioral economics and business psychology
This course in the area of "Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Corporate Management 4.0" provides fundamental knowledge and skills regarding future practical requirements.
|Provided By||Prof. Dr. Josef Scherer, Technical University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf|
|Type of provider||HE Institution|
|Provided at||OPEN vhb|
|Learning opportunity type||MOOC|
|Start date||No data available|
|End date||No data available|
|Workload in hours||16|
|Admission procedure||Higher Education enrolment|
|Price details||No data available|
|Type of credential||Open Badge|
|ISCEDF Code||0488 - Interdisciplinary programmes involving broad field 04|
|Learning settings||non formal learning|
|Learning outcomes||No data available|
|Awarding opportunity||certificate of participation|