The Digitally Competent Educators (DCE) short learning programme is for people who work or want to work in the field of education. This programme helps educators to develop their digital pedagogic competence and strengthen their skills and knowledge about the use of information and communication technology in education.
- The courses are on the Moodle learning platform.
- All course materials are available throughout the course.
- Guidance and support are provided during the course.
- You will study both independently and with the other course participants.
- You don’t need to be online at a specific time, but you should attend the course regularly.
- You are required to have basic computer skills in order to work online.
The DCE short learning programme comprises three 5 ECTS courses that will develop your digital pedagogic competence in teaching and learning.
You can choose just one or several courses to study. From the course pages below you will find more detailed information. There you can also register as a student and sign up for the course within the registration period.
|Provided By||Study modules are developed and implemented jointly by the University of Jyväskylä (Finland), FernUniversität in Hagen (Germany), Universidade Aberta (Portugal) and Anadolu University (Turkey).|
|Type of provider||European project|
|Learning opportunity type||MOOC|
|Workload in hours||135|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Type of credential||Diploma Supplement|
|ISCEDF Code||00 - Generic programmes and qualifications|
|Learning settings||formal learning|
Back to search