The aim of this course is to analyze open educational resource initiatives in Europe and the world, to be able to locate, create, use and re-use OER in TEL and teaching process, assessing the quality, openness and possibilities to use OER in education.
- to define the concept of Open Educational Resources and its development,
- to identify the level of „openness“ of OER and the possibilities of their use,
- to identify OER repositories,
- to select and use (or adapt/reuse) OER in designing curriculum content for a learning activity, and to integrate OER in a virtual learning environment,
- to create and apply OER in professional practices updating curriculum designing,
- to share OER in national and international social and professional online communities.
|Workload in hours||155 acad. hours|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Price details||192 Eur|
|Type of credential|
|Learning settings||formal learning|
|Awarding opportunity||Digital badge, digital certificate recognized in Course creator organization|